Acrylic/Plexiglass Color Chart
At Orange County Industrial Plastics (OCIP), we are an industry-leading distributor and fabricator of high-quality plastic components. We design, engineer, and manufacture custom parts and products from a variety of plastic materials (e.g., acrylic, polycarbonate, PETG, PVC, and styrene) for customers in a wide range of industries. Two of our most commonly fabricated products are acrylic (plexiglass) dividers and point-of-purchase (POP) displays.
We offer plexiglass in a broad selection of colors—varying in hue, shade, tint, tone, and transparency—to suit different customer needs, whether it is used in dividers or other custom products.
Acrylic is a strong and durable material, both of which make it a safer alternative to glass for dividers. It is also highly customizable; material manufacturers can produce it in a wide range of colors and transparencies. This broad selection enables us to customize acrylic dividers and other products to meet the aesthetic requirements of virtually any application.
We offer acrylic material in 53 different colors. These options vary in hue, shade, tint, and tone.
- Hue refers to the main color family (e.g., red, blue, green). We also offer black, white, gray, and clear acrylic.
- Tint refers to a hue mixed with white, which results in a lighter but not brighter color variation.
- Tone refers to a hue mixed with neutral gray, which results in a duller color variation.
- Shade refers to a hue mixed with black, which results in a darker color variation.
They also come in a variety of transparency levels, from fully transparent to fully opaque.
- Transparent acrylic allows you to see through it clearly when it is held to the light. It is suitable for dividers designed for use in applications where visibility is key (e.g., checkout counters).
- Translucent acrylic allows some light to pass through but prevents you from seeing through it clearly. It is suitable for dividers designed for use in applications where some degree of light transmission is required but not full visibility.
- Opaque acrylic does not allow any light to pass through or you to see through it at all. It is suitable for dividers designed for use in applications where privacy is key (e.g., bathrooms).
Interested in custom dividers? Check out the chart below to find the color you want. Keep in mind the colors shown are an approximation of the actual material colors. Additionally, your display settings can affect how the colors appear to you. If you require a specific color, reach out to us today. One of our team members can help you determine which color meets your needs.
Custom Fabricated Acrylic/Plexiglass Components at OCIP
OCIP is a premier provider of acrylic/plexiglass fabrication services. Equipped with decades of industry experience and a broad selection of materials, we have what it takes to design and manufacture custom dividers and other custom components for a variety of applications.